Original article by Max Mason
The Australian Financial Review – Page: Online : 13-Sep-19
News Corp global chief financial officer Susan Panuccio says the media company remains committed to spinning off Foxtel over the long term. News Corp owns 65 per cent of the pay television operator, with the remaining 35 per cent owned by Telstra. Foxtel has 2.4 million residential and commercial subscribers, with its residential customers had an average revenue per user of $78 as of the end of June. News Corp has indicated it sees Foxtel’s future growth coming from streaming rather than broadcasting.
NEWS CORPORATION – ASX NWS, FOXTEL MANAGEMENT PTY LTD, TELSTRA CORPORATION LIMITED – ASX TLS