Rental growth slows to 20-year low

Original article by Michael Bleby
The Australian Financial Review – Page: 4 : 11-Sep-15

CoreLogic RP Data has reported that growth in asking rents for residential properties across Australia fell by 0.4 per cent overall in August 2014, compared with a 0.3 per cent fall in July. Growth in asking rents eased to 0.7 per cent year-on-year. Sydney was the only capital city to record a rise in asking rents during August. Cameron Kusher of CoreLogic RP Data cites factors such as slowing population growth and continued strong construction activity.

CORPORATES
CORELOGIC AUSTRALIA PTY LTD, RP DATA LIMITED

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s